Sangria is festive, fruity and fun. It’s a perfect party drink to pair with many dishes. Served chilled, sangria is undeniably great on hot summer days. The red wine base and versatile seasonal fruit options make it a favourite.
The Boy’N’Cow Sangria is a twist from the classic. It is served with our homemade sorbet, using finely selected fruits sourced locally and carefully selected by our mixologist to ensure consistency.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle of red wine
- 1 lemon (cut into wedges)
- 1 orange (cut into wedges)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 120ml Brandy
- 2 cups soda
- Optional: lemon & orange wheels, 6 strawberries, sprig of mint
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker
- Pour the wine into a pitcher and squeeze the juice from the lemon and orange wedges into the wine
- Toss in the fruit wedges (try to remove seeds first, if possible) and add the sugar and brandy, stirring gently until the sugar dissolves
- Cover the pitcher with plastic wrap and chill it in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight to marry the fruit and wine flavours
- Topped with soda just before you serve it. Garnish with freshly cut lemon & orange wheels , strawberries and mint if desired