The Limoncello Spritz is a delightful concoction that will transport you to an Italian lemon grove.
It’s the perfect digestif to have after a big meal. This spin on the Aperol spritz is full of bright lemon flavour and even better than the original, we think. It’s bubbly and effervescent, with a searing citrus bite, making it the perfect cocktail for a hot sunny day.
- 50ml limoncello
- 60ml prosecco
- 30ml soda
- lemon slices
- mint sprig
- Gather all your ingredients
- Fill a glass with ice – Wine glasses are great for spritzes, but you could use a pint, highball, or rocks glass as well
- Pour the limoncello over the ice
- Top up with the prosecco & soda
- We add some mint leaves & lemon slices but feel free to get creative with garnishes