Gong Xi Fa Cai! or Happy Lunar New Year!
To celebrate this year, we have created a Green Tea Martini. A delicate yet tasty cocktail to help bring in the year of the Ox.
- 30ml brewed & chilled green tea
- 60ml vodka
- 15ml lime juice
- a dash of simple syrup or honey to taste
- a handful of mint leaves
- Brew the green tea as per normal
- Chop up the mint leaves and add them to the tea allowing it to steep
- Place the tea in the fridge until it is cool
- Add 30ml of the tea together with the remaining ingredients into to a cocktail shaker filled with ice
- Shake until thoroughly combined
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer into your glass, and decorate with a mint leaf or a red rose petal