The Silly Season this year may end up being a little different. Many folks are avoiding large or indoor crowds, and there will likely be fewer parties and more smaller gatherings, with just a few family members / close friends.
But that doesn’t mean we can’t celebrate! One of our favourite ways to unwind over the holidays is by mixing up a fancy seasonal cocktail.
- 45ml Vodka
- 15ml cream of coconut
- 15ml pineapple juice
- 30ml milk (whole)
- 15ml sugar syrup
- 1 egg white
- 2 dashes cinnamon
- 2 dashes nutmeg
- 2 dashes allspice
- Garnish: coconut flakes
- Gather all your ingredients
- Combine the vodka, cream of coconut, pineapple juice, milk, egg white, and one dash of each of the spices in a cocktail shaker filled with ice
- Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds to ensure the egg is properly
- Strain into a chilled old-fashioned glass with ice
- Top with the remaining spices and coconut flakes
- Serve and enjoy!